Sony Digital Imaging Advocates Matthew and Craig are excited to announce their joint 3-4 hour, hands-on food and product photography workshop to be held at the popular cafe, Bar Spritz in Kangaroo Point.
You're going to gain invaluable information, tips and tricks from two professional photographers who have different insights, styles and techniques that are sure to suit those interested in capturing food, products or even social media content style images.
This event is open to all camera users.
- Photography equipment overview
- Equipment set-up and safety
- Camera setting overview for each technique
- Capturing images using natural light
- Capturing images using artificial lighting with modifiers (Both strobe and speedlite)
- Capturing images hand held, on a tripod and tethered with a laptop
- Using scrims, reflectors and bounce cards
- White balance
- Food styling and placement
- Flat lay images
- Backdrops and backgrounds
- Social media & end usage considerations
- Post processing tips